Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gettin' Over You (Single Album)


Gettin' Over You
David Guetta and Chris Willis featuring Fergie & LMFAO

The song are release at April 26, 2010.
The lyrics in "Gettin' Over You" are written by Chris Willis, will.i.am, Fergie and LMFAO. will.i.am. was originally intended to perform the vocals alongside Willis and Fergie but he was replaced by American duo LMFAO.
He said since he refused to let Black Eyed Peas record the original version for their album The E.N.D., they decided to re-record the song with Fergie. Guetta explained, "Even after I refused to let the Peas have it, Fergie was still saying, 'I love that track!' So I said, 'If you still want to do it, then we'll do it together'. I wanted to keep Chris Willis on there because I've been working with him since the beginning [...] He's the best singer on the planet.

Red Foo from LMFAO told MTV News the concept the of song: "You're in love with a girl and then you guys separate," he said, then joked, "She probably got with Lil Jon or somebody," before continuing, "So I'm gonna party 'til you come get me.


No comments:

Post a Comment